This delightful little Anglican parish church in Church Lane, Dogmersfield, dating back to 1843, is part of the benefice of Hartley Wintney with Elvetham, Winchfield and Dogmersfield, in the Deanery of Odiham and Diocese of Winchester.
Unlike many small villages, Dogmersfield maintains a service every Sunday of the year please check for details of the time, normal times are the first Sunday at 9.30am and all other Sundays at 11.00am.
Services are on a regular weekly pattern, see the monthly calendar, and normally led either by the Vicar, The Reverend Angie Smith, our Assistant Priest The Reverend Sam Chandler, a Lay Reader, or Retired Clergy. Mrs Sarah Groombridge is the Lay Reader resident in the parish who takes a large number of services herself.
ABOUT OUR HISTORY